Re: sawfish 0.33.1 broken?

On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 20:16:44 +0000 (UTC),
Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu (Daniel Burrows) said:

    >   I hope this doesn't become a trend -- I realize that the
    > Debian menu system is becoming even less popular and
    > supported these days (mumble mumble KDE Gnome NIH) but I

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know anything
about KDE, but GNOME *does* support the Debian menu system by
default. It is not the main GNOME menu because it must run on
systems other than Debian, where there is no menu system.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@progeny.com
Software Developer