Re: sawfish 0.33.1 broken?

> On my system (with the Debian sawfish-0.33.1-1 package) it says:
>
> # To install Debian menu with popup-root-menu put these lines in your
> # ~/.sawfishrc
> #
> #   (require 'debian-menu)
> #   (setq apps-menu debian-menu)
>
> Here, the Debian menu works fine (with the latest version of rep etc.),
> so it's clearly nothing to do with library changes.

If i do that, i get lisp closure errors and cant access the menu at all.  I
used both the debian pkg and the one i compiled.  This all worked before
without a stupid .sawfishrc file ...now everything is gone to hell.  It's
not like i havn't been trying everything else to get this debian-menu to
work, i recompiled sawfish and librep and rep-gtk about 10 times last night
and i didn't goto sleep.  All i want is for debian-menu to work and now
it's giving this closure error in console