Re: sawfish 0.33.1 broken?

[Please don't Cc: me on list mail.]

On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 at 15:06:07 -0500, safemode wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 12:04:39 Colin Watson wrote:
> > Your questions are probably answered in
> > /usr/share/doc/sawfish/README.Debian, if you're still using the Debian
> > package.
>
> Actually all that file says is something about an emacs sawfish file used
> to edit sawfish code.  It has nothing about why sawfish no longer wants to
> read debia-menu.

On my system (with the Debian sawfish-0.33.1-1 package) it says:

# To install Debian menu with popup-root-menu put these lines in your
# ~/.sawfishrc
#
#   (require 'debian-menu)
#   (setq apps-menu debian-menu)

Here, the Debian menu works fine (with the latest version of rep etc.),
so it's clearly nothing to do with library changes.