Re: Delegating to the Technical Committee

Previously Dale Scheetz wrote:
> Note, I didn't give a full email address for ctte because I can't remember
> it. Worse than that I don't know how to find this information, even though
> there is a potential method it currently fails.

www.debian.org -> Developers Corner -> Debian Contacts.

Took me about 10 seconds..

> Now the problem is that the number of debian mailing lists is so large
> that the maximum size of the list is exceeded, which produces an error and
> an end to the listing process. This leaves the majority of the mailing
> lists unprinted. As this unprinted portion almost always includes the list
> I am looking for, I am left uninformed.

So use the web again.. the frontpage on www.debian.org has these
nice links called `Mailing List Archives' and `Mailing List Subscription'

We have a group of people who do excellent work to maintain our
webpages (they even got a reward!).. take a look at them sometime.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |