Re: changing flavor of the linux world? was: craig sanders

*  (Thomas Bushnell, BSG)

| Is there good documentation?  The manual I found to be not so great;
| but I could ferret this information out of it if there's no other
| place.  Is there a brief tutorial on how to use gnus scoring?

<URL:ftp://ls6-ftp.cs.uni-dortmund.de/pub/src/emacs/tutorials/>

is one of the better tutorials around, and IIRC, it's not so long
either.  I found the manual very good - but it's more of a reference
than a tutorial.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.