Re: Anarchism package

> Treaty of Versailles would be nice.  Canadian constitution
> and bill of rights also.  Universal Declaration of the Rights of Man...
> etc.  Thucydides funeral oration.

The Magna Carta and the English Bill of Rights would be good additions
with the above as well...

I didn't know that the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence
were included until now.  They are in /usr/share/state, where most of
the rest (except for the word lists in /usr/share/dict) are duplicated
in both /usr/share/doc/miscfiles and /usr/share/misc.  Is there any
particular reason for these?  I can find no mention of /usr/share/state
anywhere, so I'd never have looked there.

--
     Buddha Buck                             bmbuck@14850.com
"Just as the strength of the Internet is chaos, so the strength of our