Re: ITP: c++-faq-lite (was: Re: c/c++ documentation)

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 07:34:26PM -0500 , Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 07:23:37PM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
>
> > I suggest the C++ FAQ-Lite, mirrored all over the place.  Here is one URL:
> >
> > http://new-brunswick.net/workshop/c++/faq/
> >
> > In fact, it is so useful that I think it should be packaged.  It belongs next
> > to stl-manual.  Consider this an ITP.
>
> Cancel that.  Unfortunately, the specified Copying Permissions do not allow
> free redistribution.  The author seems to be mostly concerned about outdated
> and incorrect versions of the FAQ floating around, so I am reasonably sure that

hmm. last revision 29th june 1998. I wouldn't worry about outdated ....

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

<Myth> the UNIX trademark has changed hands so much no one is quite sure who really owns it anymore