Re: RFA: kernel-patch-int -- The international (crypto) kernel patch

Quoting Peter Makholm (peter@makholm.net):
> Please do. You Cc'ed submit@bugs.debian.org (probally my fault), could you
> please close the resulting general-bug youself?
I'll close the bug.

> There is a couple of bug. Mostly about my bad maintainace of the package
> and should be trivial to sort out.
I'm going to check the package, work things out, and upload a new version.
It'll probably take a while before the first new version shows up, but i'm
planning to keep track with the new kerneli.org versions.

I'm also going to make a kernel-patch-int package based on the 2.4 series,
as soon as they're stable and released :)

Greets,
	Robert
--
|      rvdm@cistron.nl - Cistron Internet Services - www.cistron.nl        |
|          php3/c/perl/html/c++/sed/awk/linux/sql/cgi/security             |