Re: RFA: kernel-patch-int -- The international (crypto) kernel patch

Robert van der Meulen <rvdm@cistron.nl> writes:

> I'd like to take this, if nobody objects :)

Please do. You Cc'ed submit@bugs.debian.org (probally my fault), could
you please close the resulting general-bug youself?

There is a couple of bug. Mostly about my bad maintainace of the
package and should be trivial to sort out.

--
"If I had been brought up in a different time [...] perhaps I'd
 be totally comfortable in ML and would find C unsafe, a little