Re: Which task package installs gpm?

	[flameage about Debian being bloatware
		and misinformed history snipped]

On Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 10:47:05AM +0200, Bernard ISAMBERT wrote:
> Do you want to define a standard system or a minimal system? I think you
> can define a minimal one (with vi, lynx, and no graphical
> environment), but there are as many standards as users. And, as you
> say, it's why task packages are for.

I have a cunning plan for you. While everyone else has gone so far as
to properly inform you, I have a concrete suggestion. Put some code
where your mouth is and create a task-minimal-system package (ostensibly
for your own personal use) that conflicts with everything you consider
bloatware, and has no actual content. There may well be others just as
unwilling to use disks of recent vintage as you.

Cheers,
Bill
--
<Yytrium:#gnutella> we think memory hogs are going to be the next Killer App