Re: RFC: debchanges

On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 02:24:01AM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> - Is this useful to anyone else?

Oh, yes. This is very cool. It'll save me a lot of time chasing down
changelogs. Thanks. Is there any chance we could see it
packaged someday?

(BTW, to anyone else thinking about trying it, it depends on libnewt-perl,
which should installed before you add the line to apt.conf.)
--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http/ftp: dvdeug.dhis.org