Re: bad press at www.linuxworld.com

On 14-Sep-00, 02:58 (CDT), Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:

> If you ignore all of his nasty mudslinging, his gripes are the
> following:
>
> The boot-floppies:
> - Identify themselves as the debian rescue floppy which is certianly
>   confusing if you don't read documentation.
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Imagine my sympathy. This is someone passing himself off as a reviewer,
but he can't be bothered to read the docs?

Now, there are definitely places where the install could be improved,
(this is news?), but I'm really tempted to ignore people who can't be
bothered to read the owners manual. This is an operating system, not a
toaster.

Steve
--
Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read