Re: Debian and KDE: Appology

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 11:56:06AM +0200, Paul Seelig wrote:
> Without being a KDE/Qt user myself, this is what makes me understand
> the anger of the KDE developers.

The problem with that is that the KDE developers have chosen to assume
that because Richard has been an ass to them (and quite clearly, he has
been), that anyone who agrees with him deserves the same response they'd
give to him.  This is why I eventually decided the whole KDE mess was a
losing battle.  As long as the KDE developers were unwilling to entertain
the concept of a problem, there could be no resolution short of the
impossible (which has now happened..)

<Davide> how bout a policy policing policy with a policy for changing the
         police policing policy