Re: Promoting your website with bulk-email

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 07:09:04PM -0500, Lance Simmons said:

> still get a fair number of false negatives.  So far I'm not getting
> false positives, and that's what matters most to me.  One or two false
> positives a month could cause real problems.

Not if you filter the "spam" into a folder and occasionaly skim the
subject lines looking for good messages.  And then whitelist the
doofuses sending the badly-composed junk.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Now is the time we should be celebrating
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | the Constitution and the rule of law,