Re: Promoting your website with bulk-email

>> Davide Inglima - limaCAT <hadesnebula@libero.it> writes:

 > Bogofilter is just a recompile away...
 > Bogofilter is just a recompile away...
 > Bogofilter is just a recompile away...

 It's also a nuisance.  Even after training it with a large ammount of
 SPAM and non-SPAM (circa 15 thousand and 1 thousand emails, IIRC), it
 keeps throwing non-SPAM to my SPAM folder -- and the ammount of SPAM it
 lets thru is unsatisfactory.  SpamAssassin on the other hand does a
 pretty nice job of _not_ coming up with false positives, and the false
 negatives are just a few.

 My problems with bogofilter come from the fact that most of the mail I
 get is written in English, with a small percentage (less than 5%, I'd
 dare say, in Spanish and German) and most of the SPAM I get nowadays is
 written in English, German and *gasp* Chinese (or Korean, or whatever).
 And some in Spanish, too.

--
Marcelo             | "Did any of them kids have some space alien with a face
mmagallo@debian.org | like a friendly turd in a bike basket?"