Re: 关于CJK的新包

Hi Danai,

On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 09:56:21PM +0100, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:

> You can get all the fonts from the same Alioth APT repository:
> latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-*.deb.

Please allow me to ask a lazy question here (as I haven't looked at your
package yet):  Reading your mail, it seems these
latex-cjk-chinese-arphic-* packages provide .tfm as well as .pfb fonts.
If so, what's their relationship with the tfm-arphic-* packages already
in the archive?  I looked at those tfm-arphic-* packages, they seem to
only have .tfm files (and the .ttf file), but not .pfb files.

Also since I am asking lazy questions - I've heard inquiries on IRC
about why your packages are arch:i386 (which is essentially arch:any)
instead of arch:all.  Would you please explain that (or, if you've
already explained in your package, just tell me which package to look
at. :-)

Thanks for your great work on CJK LaTeX.

Ming
2006.01.04