Re: Translation of the Dedication paper

On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 03:04:18PM +0800, thhsieh@linux.org.tw wrote:
> : 中文譯文夾雜在中間. 英文原文也有些刪節. 中文譯文並非 Debian 的正式文件.
> : 譯文文筆亦有不通順之處, 甚至謬誤, 敬請諸位同仁指正. 若有需要在媒體中引
> : 用此中文譯文者, 萬請事先征得正式的 Debian Developers 的同意. 萬萬.
>
> Hi, 趙蔚兄:
>
> 讀到這則消息,我心中相當難過婉惜,雖然我並不認識 Joel Klecker,也沒
> 聽過他的事蹟。我想將這則消息轉貼到 cle-devel@linux.org.tw 以及

Sorry I've just noticed my settings on this box cannot support
zh_TW.Big5 very well...

[I forwarded this mail to debian-chinese-{gb,big5}@lists.debian.org]

I have no objection if you post it into cle-devel@linux.org.tw
and tlug@linux.org.tw, but please let know this is not official
translation, some mistakes may be in there, etctera...

and if we could get Foka and other formal Debian developers'
agreements, and/or modification for the translation would be
fine.

Joel AFAIK, is the glibc maintainer. And he joined Debian
leader 2000 election (?)

Best regards,

zhaoway <zw@zhaoway.com>