Re: restoring /org/cdimage.debian.org on gluck

> Why is it taking so long to reactivate an silly include apache.conf line...

Don't ask me, I first contacted debian-admin on the 8th of December of 2003,
since then I contacted them another time and Raphael Hertzog has also
contacted them, but still nothing has happened.

> BTW I was just referring to the timestamps under /org/cdimage.d.o which were
> old.

/org/cdimage.d.o? where is that?

we used to have that dir, but that was moved away as part of the reinstall
proccess, now there is the old copy of it, which I cleaned and updated a bit
some time ago, but I'm working at $HOME till we have a full setup again.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net