Re: restoring /org/cdimage.debian.org on gluck

> Do you guys need any help restoring the CD image building process?

Thank you very much, but cd image building is up and running again since
quite some time, the only thing that we are missing right now is the setup
for apache, we are waiting for the admins to set that up, meanwhile the cds
are available at http://people.debian.org/~manty/testing

BTW, the setup for cd building now will even be better, offering DVDs along
with the full CD sets and the netinst images :-)

> It should be pretty straightforward, the CVS is back up, and the rest can
> be sorted out almost trivially...

They were back online again before the cvs was made available ;-)

Thanks for your offer anyway ;-)

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net