Re: (quick) status of all d-i packages

Hi everyone,

On 15/05/13 13:59, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Since we're on that topic, I'm happy to see Colin and you upload
> packages with pending changes in git. I don't think it makes sense
> to target a release right now (eglibc + linux + other transitions
> would make that hard if not impossible anyway), so we have some
> time to fix any breakage that those uploads could introduce.
>
> The only exceptions I can think of right now are: - cdebconf (later
> mail),

On the cdebconf, although I haven't pushed anything for nearly a year,
mostly because of more house moving, crazy workload, and lack of good
enough Internet connection, I have a couple of patches that were
waiting for the jessie release. Some are rather intrusive, breaking
the API for plugins, so I'd rather be careful about uploading them.

Let me know where/when I should try to fit these, to be sure I don't
disrupt any point release.

Thanks,
Regis