Re: (quick) status of all d-i packages

Hello,

Regis Boudin <regis@boudin.name> (15/05/2013):
> On the cdebconf, although I haven't pushed anything for nearly a year,
> mostly because of more house moving, crazy workload, and lack of good
> enough Internet connection, I have a couple of patches that were
> waiting for the jessie release. Some are rather intrusive, breaking
> the API for plugins, so I'd rather be careful about uploading them.

feel free to push those in some branch(es) if you want to make sure
to publish them without uploading…

> Let me know where/when I should try to fit these, to be sure I don't
> disrupt any point release.

… but I don't think cdebconf is going to be causing any troubles, even
if we have to update it in stable. Contrary to grub-installer, its
udebs are included in the d-i images, so very easy to include, update,
replace, revert, etc.; grub-installer is fetched during the installation
process so it's trickier to play with; that's why I've waved a white
flag for the latter.

I hope it clarifies; thanks anyway for checking first, it's appreciated.

Mraw,
KiBi.