Beta2 preparation: proposed unblock for netcfg(?)

netcfg is a bit more tricky than other packages I proposed.

testing has 1.81, unstable now has 1.89.

Changes summary:

* List available ESSIDs: I tested this change myself and...it's
  working as expected

* Add logging to iface activation and deactivation: trivial change
which is mostly aimed at helping further development, I guess

* Rename cryptic killall.sh to kill-all-dhcp: admitedly cosmetic
(shut-up lintian...). Tested by myself

* Coding style cleanups: not sure it was appropriate at this stage of
the release (OK, no more no less than my won cosmetic changes!)....but
seems safe

* Cleanup link detection handling and improve logging: ditto

* Avoid gateway reachability testing on s390(x) with a layer 3 qeth
  network device: as far as I understand, important for s390x

* wireless.c: Fix some spelling mistakes: trivial and safe

....and of course, many l10n changes (most of them triggerred by the
"List available ESSIDs" change by Sorina)