Beta2 preparation: proposed unblocks for D-I packages recently uploaded with l10n-only changes

I just went through all package with only pending l10n changes and
uploaded them. All of them had the same version in testing and unstable.

Here are the proposed unblocks (which I leave up to Cyril to formally
request....or approve):

# l10n update: fr (grammar fix)
unblock anna/1.43
unblock-udeb anna/1.43

# l10n update: el (completing release updates)
unblock apt-setup 0.71
unblock-udeb apt-setup 0.71

# l10n updates: el (completing one string) sr (spelling and grammar fixes)
unblock cdebconf 0.173
unblock-udeb cdebconf 0.173

# l10n update: hr (completing and fixed wording)
unblock grub-installer 1.78
unblock-udeb grub-installer 1.78

# l10n updates: de (wording fixes) el (completing)
unblock network-console 1.38
unblock-udeb network-console 1.38

# l10n update: hr (completing)
unblock partman-zfs 20