Re: warn users if they try to install desktop with CD1 and no network?

Hi,

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:
> AFAIKS, in unstable, gnome-core depends gnome-power-manager
> depends upower depends pm-utils. Probably this was fixed since
> squeeze.

That is possible yes.

> I've changed apt-setup to show the message when no network is
> configured. However, since the full CD is intended to produce usable
> systems when used that way, the warning remains a bit tame and probably
> easy to miss.

Thanks. Can you consider adding what I suggested in my initial email?

  "You have not configured networking. This means that tasks
   ${LIST_OF_TASKS} can not be fully installed. You can still continue
   and install the missing parts by running tasksel manually at a later
   time."

-Timo