Re: Switching g-i from DirectFB to X11 -- specific issues/comments

Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> (21/02/2010):
> The advantage of the first is that it will prevent that line from
> being included in the udeb's control file and thus in dpkg status
> file (which saves some memory).
>
> The fact that it's a udeb is only relevant for the build process and
> not inside the udeb itself.

To try and make sure I wasn't missing any occurrences, I've patched
lintian and sent the preliminary patch as a bugreport against lintian:
#573399. Feel free to voice in, improve the patch, etc. :)

Mraw,
KiBi.