Re: Reducing the complication of choices in console-setup udeb config: first thought

Christian Perrier, le Sat 04 Jul 2009 22:19:19 +0200, a écrit :
> > Ok, that's no regression from what we had previously and we have no
> > AD locale for now, but should we really select keyboards by hand and
>
> There *is* a ca_AD locale...

Oh, right, I was looking for a cat_AD locale.

> However, I still think we should be selective in it. For instance, I
> don't see any purpose in having a keymap for Oriya/India while we
> don't support Oriya in D-I.

Why not?  Even if we're not able to provide messages in the native
language of the user, it's still _very_ useful for the user to be able
to type mails in his own language.

Samuel