Re: Reducing the complication of choices in console-setup udeb config: first thought

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> The general idea would be *selecting* a number of model|layout|variant
> that are well suited with respect to the languages we support in D-I.
> This, for each architecture...
>
> In short, mimic what we're currently doing in console-data.
>
> Each of these sets would be given their name as in xkeyboard-config.

I went through all languages.

By selecting one model/layout/variant for each language...and
sometimes two or three when choosing only one would lead to a
regression wrt what we have in console-data (for instance, two layouts
for English: US and UK, or four layouts for French: French, Belgian,
Swiss, Canadian French), I end up with 68 possible "keymap"
combinations to propose (while we have 57 in console-data):

pc105|al|al
pc105|et|et
pc105|ara|ara
pc105|es|ast