Re: Plurar and Singular

Quoting Nikolai Prokoschenko (nikolai@prokoschenko.de):

> up. BTW, is it actually possible or acceptable to misuse the
> Last-Translator field for something like "Debian Russian-L10n?Team"? I
> feel slightly uncomfortable with only my name put there, even though not
> that much activity is given from the others, but this will soon change, as
> far as I can tell.

That's what the "Language-Team" field is for, but you're welcome to pu
anything you think appropriate in the Last-Translator field, of
course.

We, french team, use the "real" translator name. This helps people to
recognise when they have work to do, as Denis Barbier scripts post the
http://people.debian.org/~barbier/d-i/l10n/fr/STATUS.utf8.txt file
daily to debian-l10n-french.