Installation report

Hello!

This is not a usual installation report - I rather tried to look over
all possible strings to see how the translation worked.

Yet, I have some questions - please do not get angry, if it has
already been answered/mentioned, just mention, whether this is going
to be addressed or not.

1. Is it possible to switch the framebuffer resolution to something
   more appropriate? I'd like to have a 1024x768 resolution, also
   because I had made some screenshots from VMWare and wish I could
   get more onto the shot.

2. In the keyboard selection screen, there is a string "Keymap to use
   for PC-style keyboards", which doesn't seem translatable.
   Bug/Feature?

3. Is iso-codes package a part of debian-installer, or are the files
   just imported once in a while? I miss the russian countries'
   translations, but there hadn't been a new iso-codes upload in a
   while....

4. In the standard (not expert) installation, cfdisk doesn't show any
   strings - I assume they got translated, but somehow not shown. I've
   put up a screenshot on http://l10n-russian.alioth.debian.org/screenshots/12.png

5. Base-config: there hadn't been an upload in a while :( I remember
   having displaying problems in the second stage with russian
   language and I also remember someone saying it has been fixed. Is
   it so?

Thank you.

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko