Re: The new ordering of newt frontend buttons

Agreed on both points; I will make the changes.

On a wider point, I disklike the boolean method in general.
Yes/No dialogs are deprecated in UI design in favour of more explicit
verbs : eg. <goback> <partition>. In some of the d-i
between <no> and <goback> ?  However its hard to change those
dialogs as there is no method to present a non-boolean button
question.

Also, in some languages, eg. Irish (Gaeilge), my second language,
there are no words for yes/no! (Instead you have to phrase things
in terms of something like, "Do you want me to partition your
disk? <I do> <I don't>", and make sure you use the same verb
in all dialogs; a pain. Oh the joys of i18n. And yes, boolean algebra
was invented by an Irishman, George Boole, or at least
he lived in Ireland)).

Regards,
Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@computer.org>
GPG Key fingerprint = 9E64 E714 8E08 81F9 F3DC  1020 FA8E 3790 9051 38F4

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself.

- --Thomas Paine