The new ordering of newt frontend buttons

[Alastair McKinstry]
> Several people at debcamp commented that they should be the other way
> round, as people are used to the left button being "back", from
> browsers. However I agree that <Continue> should be easy to reach: it
> should be the next button after the entry on the cycle list in most
> dialogs. I'll need to check that it is.

Please fix the focus ordering of the newt buttons.  It is annoying the
way it is now. :)

And perhaps Yes/No should swap as well?  Now it is "<Go back> <Yes>
<No>", while I believe it would be better with "<Go back> <No> <Yes>".
At least for the autopartkit question, where <Yes> means continue with
the partitioning.