Re: booting on CD for a 7043/150

Thanks to leighbb's help on #mklinux, I was able to figure out the
problem. It's silly but I couldn't have guessed myself. First, PReP stuff
is irrelevant. Don't use it for cdrom, just stick to regular ISO9660.
Then, in gcombust you need to check the box 'Allow untranslated
filenames'. I dunno the equivalent for other cd burner frontends or direct
mkisofs call, but you should be able to figure it out from there..

Now I can do boot cdrom:,linux from the OF prompt just fine..

TTimo