Re: Why can I not more install from ZIP-Disk ???

Hello and good day.

I like to get a Potato-Bootdisk ide+pci.
As I had written, I do not use SCSI and my Workstations have no PCMCIA
stuff on it. There is only one Laptop with PCMCIA but on this I can
install the PCMCIA-Stuff from a Floppy after the Base-Installation.

Then a short note to ah1502 (non bootable SCSI-Controller). I have tried to
ad the ava152x.o but it hangs every time I try to use it. So I have enough
with SCSI. My BackUp-System runs on MS-Dos 6.22 with SCSI-Device and with
SUN PC-NFS I can acces the HP-DAT directly. - Problem solved.

Why Downgrade to WinSuck ???

Michelle

At 22:17 16.03.2000 -0700, you wrote
--------> This was the original Message: