Re: Why can I not more install from ZIP-Disk ???

Michelle Konzack <starone@cybercable.fr> writes:

> >ide-floppy support is on the drivers disk. One way to get this to work is to
> >make the three compact disk images. you can install base via your zip disk.

> Why it is changed now ???
> In SLINK 2.1r2 it was perfectly !!!
>
> ...because the ZIP-Disk is like a harddisk.

It's changed because the 2.2 kernels are too big, and we've had to
take out some drivers to get it to fit.  At least, that's my belief.
Randolph, can you confirm this?

If that is true, our only possible solution is yet another i386
flavor of boot-floppies.