Re: Why can I not more install from ZIP-Disk ???

> It's changed because the 2.2 kernels are too big, and we've had to
> take out some drivers to get it to fit.  At least, that's my belief.
> Randolph, can you confirm this?

they don't fit on the std floppies. they *may* fit on compact. i am willing
to build a third i386 flavor that has ide+pci (no scsi) stuff. that will
solve both this problem and the problems people have with their systems
hanging because of the scsi drivers. is this something we would be willing
to consider? i'd like to say this will be a no-pcmcia setup as well, but i
dunno....

Adam/Michelle, please let me know what you think.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/