Re: debian 2.1r3 needed and release team coordination

Why bother with a 2.2.1 if we can have a 2.2.5 (or even a
2.2.<latest just before release>) kernel ?

--
    We are GNU.  You will be GPL'ed.  Resistance is futile.
 / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \  Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>

security bomb NSA Marxist spy genetic cryptographic colonel Treasury
Khaddafi Qaddafi Honduras FBI NORAD counter-intelligence