Re: WARNING -- now moving CVS area from master

Ok, I've disabled the old area:

  <apharris@burrito:boot-floppies.old_master_cvs> cvs commit -m 'testing old area' README
  this cvs area disabled
  use :ext:<user>@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/boot-floppies instead
  cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
  cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

Sven, you don't have to remove the old area anytime soon

The new area is :ext:<user>@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/boot-floppies.  You'll
have to check out from scratch.  You can still 'cvs diff' from the old
areas so you should be able to make patches for the new area.

We can setup :pserver: too for people w/o accounts on cvs.debian.org,
but I'm disabling :pserver: for people with accounts since it's not
secure.

I'll setup anon access soon.  Right now I'm too busy.