cvs.debian.org debian-boot CVS area created -- STILL UNOFFICIAL

The CVS area for the boot-floppies on cvs.debian.org has been created.

I shoved in the stuff from the master.debian.org boot-floppies
cvs area, so you can test it.  Do:

  cvs -d :ext:aph@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot co boot-floppies

This area is NOT LIVE and still unofficial.  When you guys check in
all your stuff and give me the word, I'll resync the stuff from the
master:~sr1 area and we can shut that area down permanently (we might
want to wake up sr1 to do that, or check in a file to the old area
called THIS_CVS_TREE_IS_OBSOLETE or some such.