WARNING -- now moving CVS area from master

ez> On Wed, Mar 24, 1999 at 01:21:40AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
>> Enrique, give us the green light for whenever you want to move the
>> cvs area to cvs.debian.org.  I suggest sooner rather than later...

ez> Go ahead. I've tried checking out boot-floppies from
ez> cvs.debian.org and it has worked fine. I haven't tried checking
ez> in, but I guess that'll work too.

Ok!

I'm going to move them across from master.debian.org to cvs.debian.org.
I'll try to fix any stuff that goes wrong, but I can't guarantee.

Please -- do not make commits to the new or old location until I give
the green light.  Should be in a couple of hours at most.