Re: changes in dbootstrap i18n (was Re: Hard newlines in dbootstrap messages)

ez> As I've said in other message, the i18zation of dbootstrap uses a
ez> package I've written, based on gettext, and called
ez> "pointerize". That's where gen-header and trim-mo come from. It's
ez> available from my webspace on master
ez> http://master.debian.org/~ezanard/pointerize_0.1_i386.deb and I'll
ez> upload it to potato as soon as I (or any kind soul out there)
ez> write better docs for it.

I would suggest uploading it, with or without docs.  Oh, and don't
forget to update debian/control.  I'd help more but I'm still forked
with slink.

Speaking of forked with slink, does anyone think it's going to be
worthwhile to make another slink release to catch the documentation
changes?  We might even try to build Croatian boot-floppies too.

Damn I wish the tecra kernel was in the archive somewhere.  Anyone
mind if I pester Xu to try to include the tecra kernel into potato at
least?