Re: changes in dbootstrap i18n (was Re: Hard newlines in dbootstrap messages)

On Sun, Mar 21, 1999 at 07:44:21PM +0100, Hartmut Koptein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i cannot find this two:
>
> gen-header and trim-mo
>
> not in the boot-floppies itself nor in any Contents-arch.gz file.
>
> Please help,

As I've said in other message, the i18zation of dbootstrap uses a package
I've written, based on gettext, and called "pointerize". That's where
gen-header and trim-mo come from. It's available from my webspace on
master http://master.debian.org/~ezanard/pointerize_0.1_i386.deb
and I'll upload it to potato as soon as I (or any kind soul out there)
write better docs for it.

If you are going to build german boot-floppies, please note that I've
just commited an updated de.po, with the latest PowerPC messages.

 	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es