Re: ThinkPad 770

> Here is what I mean:
>
> For slink Enrique prepared only one set of rescue (no more tecras) because
> it seemed that they were no more needed.
> Then I step in telling that the rescue doesn't work on a Thinkpad, so the
> tecra set re-appeared again. I tested them and i got a different error.
> Later I found a solution to the Thinkpad problem.
> But now we have the boot disks with the tecra set. Are they really needed?
> Who can answer this question?
> And if there is someone else that has a laptop that cannot boot from the
> normal rescue, does the TP600 set solve his problem or he still needs the tecra set?

I have a Thinkpad 380Z.
2.1.7 resc/tecra all die out, tecra with "A20 Gating failure", the rest
with nothing.

The resc and drv disks you put up on your ftp site work for me.

Thats all I know.
I sent in a bug report a few days ago.

I've heard nothing except for people saying to create your own custom
disks. Well, I don't think thats acceptable....

The problem should be fixed officially for the resc and/or tecra disks,
and also images for the CD so we can loadlin.

Regards,
Matthew