Bug in debian-non-US?

Hi,

first of all I'm not in the debian-boot list, so please, if anyone reply this
message do some kind of CC to me.

I have download the bootbf2.4.iso from
http://people.debian.org/~dwhedon/boot-floppies/

(I'm talking all the time of i386 arch)

and I have burned it. Everything goes Ok, I could boot, I begin to install,
and when I try to put a debian-non-US mirror (I'm in europe) I have realise
that every mirror that I put dodn't work (at east the three spanish and one
in denmark). What's happens?

Well the question is when you put your the address to download packages (ex):

http://www.mirror_elsewhere.elsewhat/debian-non-US or
ftp:://www.mirror_elsewhere.elsewhat/debian-non-US

the program instalation try to find the "Release" file in

dist/woody/Release and in all mirrors that I have test (you can look it
looking the another console ALT+F2 or F3), and this file is in

/debian-non-US/dists/woody/non-US/

so never will find it. Is this a bug?

Thank's in advance.

Leo