cdebconf cw frontend?

Hi.

One time I had a crazy thought for the accessibility project.
If a blind person is a HAM (many are I gather, I'm not),
he could do the install with morse.  Morse is basicly available
99% of the time, because most machines have the pc speaker connected.

So I copied frontends/text to frontends/cw, added a printf_cw,
changed the printf calls to printf_cw, and linked staticly with
/usr/lib/libcw.a (the .so is 55k or so)

I'd just like to ask what people think.  Is this too obscure to be useful.
Do we want this in cvs?

--
CYa,
  Mario