Re: [update] More 32bit packages for amd64

Am Freitag, 15. Juli 2005 21:59 schrieb Goswin von Brederlow:
> Hi,
>
> I added OpenOffice.org to amd64-archive now and fixed the resulting
> problems. I can now install and run OOo without any chroot with this.
>
> The package isn't perfect yet so there are some details you have to do
> for now:

> As always, report success or failure please.

I found a few missing dependencies:
- grep-dctrl (for grep-dctrl)
- devscripts (for dch)

Then the installation went fine, although I don't really understand what it is
doing. Is it kind of a replacement for the ia32libs?

But unfortunately OpenOffice doesn't start after installing:

$ oowriter
OpenOffice.org for Debian - see /usr/share/doc/openoffice.org/README.Debian.gz
running openoffice.org setup...
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/setup.bin: error while loading shared libraries:
libgcc_s.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
setup failed (code 0).. abort
---- Please read /usr/share/doc/openoffice.org/README.Debian.gz for known
problems -----

Do you understand this?