Re: Success with Acrobat Reader 7.0 (tweaking module pathes)

Thomas Steffen wrote:
I am glad that you are verifying my approach. I was afraid that I
forgot a step that I did, and that seems to be true. Anyway, once it
*really* works, I may put it into the FAQ.

Ahhh, don't worry about it... you already solved it again... read on... ;-)