Attention with new nvidia drivers (1.0.6106)

Hi,

the proprietary nvidia drivers installer breaks openGL accelration,
installing the wrong shared libraries.

If you call the installer with -x it will extract itself into a
directory, so you can copy the shared libraries by hand to the
appropriate places and run ldconfig to create the symlinks (wich you
should of course doublecheck).

Then run ./nvidia-installer -K to create the kernel module.

I think we should patch/port the i386 nvidia installer packages, to
avoid this in the future.

Greetings
Frederik Schueler

--