Re: Attention with new nvidia drivers (1.0.6106)

According to the release notes, this driver supports 32-bit OpenGL
apps (very cool!).  I wonder if the installation problem you had has
something to do with the fact that /usr/lib contains 64-bit libs on
debian-amd64, but on RedHat and SuSE it contains 32-bit libs.

-dwh-