Re: glibc regression on alpha with 2.34+

On 14.12.22 20:55, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
[...]
Unfortunately it also doesn't work here when optimized for EV67.

OK, this just confirms what my cross-compile tests with "-mcpu=ev67
-mtune=ev67"
where the segfault wasn't fixed either by raising the baseline.

If you have a user account for glibc bugzilla, you should subscribe to
the bug
report I opened for this particular issue [1].

Or can you just put me on the CC list?

H. J. Lu raises a good
question,
namely whether alpha has any hardcoded values for "struct rtld_global_ro
{}".

I have no answer for that.

Cheers,
Frank