Re: Amiga PCMCIA ethernet on d-i

Hi Geert,

thanks for your words of encouragement!

On 27/09/21 21:11, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
Hi Michael,

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 12:02 AM Michael Schmitz <schmitzmic@gmail.com> wrote:
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the 16 bit / 100 Mbit patches to
be accepted into the mainstream kernel. Haven't had any feedback from
netdev, and the review process on linux-m68k wasn't too encouraging
either. That said, I have another respin of the patch series in the
pipeline (need to check that this is a good time to submit patches to
netdev first).

Thanks for your perseverance!
We're at rc3 (i.e. past merge window), so net-next should be open for
submission.

Quick inspection of DaveM's netdev status page confirms that it indeed is.

I've so far sent APNE patches to net, not net-next, as these are improvements to an existing driver. Anything wrong with that?

Cheers,

	Michael

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert